Submit an Abstract
12 January 2022 at 5 p.m. Pacific
Abstract Submission Requirements
- Your title must include no more than 250 characters including spaces.
- Your abstract description must include no more than two paragraphs and 2,000 characters including spaces).
- You may include up to 30 authors.
- You may use italics, superscript and subscript.
- If you don’t see a technical session for your research, submit to the general session and additional sessions will be organized in January.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts one can submit as a first author.
- The abstract fee is $40 for students, $80 for professionals.
- If you are not an SSA member, you will be asked to provide the name and email of an SSA member sponsor at the time of submission.
- All oral and poster presenters will be required to attend the meeting in person.
- SSA requires all meeting attendees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
For questions about submitting your abstract, please contact SSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.