Attending SSA 2022
On 19-23 April, join us for the SSA 2022 Annual Meeting—our first fully in-person gathering since 2019!
SSA 2022 will be held just east of Seattle, in the City of Bellevue, which offers the beauty of the outdoors and the excitement of a major city. It is easily reached by the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Keeping our Community Safe
All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Annual Meeting 2022
The Society is grateful to the SSA 2022 Co-Chairs.
Dates and Deadlines
- 23 September 2021 Session Proposal Submission Deadline
- 30 November 2021 Travel Grant Application Deadline
- 12 January 2022 Abstract Submission Deadline
- 19-23 April 2022 Annual Meeting in Bellevue, Washington
- Annual Meeting Co‐Chairs: email@example.com
- Abstract Submissions and Session Proposals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration, Field Trips and Workshops: email@example.com
- Annual Meeting Travel Grants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibit, Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities: email@example.com
- Media Registration and Press Releases: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Safety
The 2022 Annual Meeting will be a fully in-person conference: all attendees must be vaccinated against COVID-19. WA State will be implementing a mandate beginning October 25th that everyone attending indoor events, gyms or dining spaces must show proof of vaccination or negative COVID test within 72 hours of the start of the event. SSA will require proof of vaccination.
We will continue to monitor the local public health rules and those issued by the CDC and may adjust requirements for attendance before April 2022. Our priority remains the health and safety of all in attendance.
Just east of Seattle, Washington–Bellevue offers the amenities of a big city and proximity to the great outdoors. Great restaurants and coffee shops are all within a short distance of both the mountains and the ocean.
More information can be found at VisitBellevueWA.com.