Hotel, Travel, Maps
Join us for the SSA 2022 Annual Meeting — our first fully in-person gathering since 2019! Held from 19-23 April in Bellevue, Washington, just east of Seattle.
The 2022 SSA Annual Meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue on Seattle’s Eastside. Located at 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA, the Hyatt Regency will host SSA’s 2022 technical sessions, receptions, workshops and more.
Book your Hotel Room
SSA’s hotel room block sells out each year. Be sure to book your hotel room early to reserve at the meeting or government rate.
Getting to the Hotel
From the Seattle-Tacoma Airport
- BUS: Walk to Terminal – Bay 2. Take the 560e bus. The fee is $2.75 (riders must have exact change in cash, driver will not give change.) Depart the bus at Bellevue Transit Center. Walk west on Bellevue Transit Center Access Rd. Turn right on 108th Ave NE. Turn left on NE 8th St. The hotel will be on your right.
- Taxis are available at the airport, next to Hotel and Car Parking Shuttle Service. The typical cost is $60-$65 one way, depending on traffic.
- Uber/Lyft rides are available at the airport, next to Arrivals/Baggage Claim. The typical cost is $40-50 one way, depending on traffic.
Photo by Minnaert. Used under CC BY-SA 3.0
Parking at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- SELF-PARKING: Utilize the entrance on Northeast 10th Street marked Bellevue Place. You can park in this area, designated as P3. If P3 is full continue straight to the back of the garage and you will see a ramp on your left which you can use to access the lower levels of parking.
- Self Parking
- Friday and Saturday night stays – Complimentary
- Other stays, with in and out privileges – $30/day